Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stability Ball - Sage Advice

As you may be aware, I read a lot about health and fitness in order to learn about the latest proven research and to improve my own fitness routines.

Recently, I came across a blog entry by one of the country's leading trainers of fitness trainers. It so echoed my thoughts on this subject that instead of trying to say what he has already stated so eloquently, I thought I would provide you all with a link to his page so you can read his words directly.

This concerns one of the latest fads about workouts on stability balls. I have always thought that these are just plain silly if not dangerous. Apparently, Nick Tumminello thinks so too.

http://nicktumminello.com/2010/03/rethink-all-of-your-stability-ball-exercises/

Thanks Nick, for your sage insights!

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment