Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Build Muscle / Lean Out

Whether your goal is to build muscle or lean out (lose fat) you will use the same common approach. Muscle is the single biggest determinant of your energy expenditure (metabolism). Simply being more muscular boosts your body’s energy needs. Each pound of muscle you have can burn up to 50 additional calories just to maintain. That is with no effort on your part.

Now women…….. I know I know….. You don’t want to bulk up; you just want to lose fat and look toned. But it is the MUSCLE that gives you that “toned” look.

Stay tuned……

4 comments:

  1. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I be capable of
    in fact obtain useful data regarding my study and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I simply just say what a comfort to find someone that genuinely
    knows what they are discussing over the internet. You actually realize how
    to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to check this out and
    understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you surely
    possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete